Sunday, August 14, 2011

150 by 40

I've been on maintenance now for a year and have managed to keep 75lbs off. During this year, I have continued running and experimenting with various veggies and grains. Many things are still 100% out of my box... Pork, bacon, hamburgers, Filipino food, all fast food restaurants, and most deep fried foods. French fries have made their way back as an occasional treat.

My gradual migration away from HMR resulted in about a 15 lb weight gain.I believe that is natural since most foods have more sodium than HMR. I won't attribute it all to sodium. I did get carried away with cheese. I love cheese...more than meat. I also found that the more I ran, the more muscle I gained. My waist fit a size 8 but my legs didnt!

I never did reach my goal weight of 150 but I feel like this is a good time to make a 12 week phase 1 commitment.

I am in day two...i am going through withdrawal and my mind is drifting to the thoughts of the cheese sitting in the fridge. Haha. Oh well. My plan is to do this on my own with the support of my family. If I cant manage it alone, then I will rejoin the program.

I've stocked up on 120 shakes and made savory and sweet muffins. I also have MRs, bars and cereal. I have dugout my old phase 1 journals to recall my schedule back then. I'm prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment